Owning ITIL® is a book by the IT Skeptic.
This page is a homepage for readers of the book to share discussion of it (by commenting below), and to get additions, updates and corrections.
Resources for readers:
- here are the checklists from the book. Please provide any feedback on these so we can refine and add to them
- likewise the recommendations from the book - please discuss and improve.
- A LinkedIn group to discuss Owning ITIL
- a diagram relating Owning ITIL's catalogue structure to ITIL’s Service Portfolio Management
- ABC Cafeterias Too many software vendors stretch the facts when claiming ITIL support
- Crap Factoids and Chokey the Chimp
- ITIL Version 3 Service Strategy: An Early Review
- On-Demand CMDB: an idea from the IT Skeptic
- For an extended discussion of CMDB see the IT Skeptic's book on CMDB
- ITIL project horror stories
- Sample Service Catalogue documents
- How to assemble all the ITSM reference library you need for $211
- some debate over the book